2011 MasterCraft X-25
The weekend will never know what hit it. The 2011 MasterCraft offers a redesigned interior with an innovative seating configuration that lets passengers interact as effortlessly and as nimbly as the deep-V Hull interacts with the water. Plus, the X-25 features all the amenities you'll need for carving fresh memories - including a choice of Zero Flex Towers, stylish new graphics package and incredible X wakes for surfing and wakeboarding.
- Length of Boat: 21' 6" / 6.58 m
- Width Amidship: 102" / 2.59 m
- Boat Weight: 4,370 lbs. / 1,982 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 53 gallons / 200 liters
- Total Weight Capacity: 16 people/2,440 lbs./1,107 kg
- Length: 21 ft. 6 in. (6.58 m)
- Length with platform: 23 ft. 8 in. (7.18 m)
- Width amidship: 102 in. (2.59 m)
- Length with trailer: 26 ft. 11 in. (8.20 m)
- Weight: 4370 lb. (1982 kg)
- Fuel capacity: 53 gal. (200 L)
- Depth transom: 33 in. (0.84 m)
- Depth amidship: 32 in. (0.81 m)
- Draft: 28 in. (0.71 m)
- Capacity: 16 persons; 2440 lb. (1107 kg)
- Boat height: 106.50 in.
- Open Bow: The pickle fork bow offers room for 4 or 5, but flip down the armrests and it transforms into a luxurious lounge for a party of two.
- Rear Seat Cupholders: You're never far away from your favorite beverage in the X-25 thanks to the middle section of the wraparound seating that flips down to reveal perfectly placed cupholders.
- Abundant Storage: The incredible X-25 is ready for any watersports challenge you want to embark upon. And with all those challenges come lots of gear. The underseat storage provides room to spare.
- Transom Seating: The original concept that earned the coveted 2010 NMMA Innovation Award, the rear of the sunpad converts into clever transom seating.
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. 6 in. (6.58 m); 23 ft. 8 in. (7.18 m) with platform
- 102 in. (2.59 m)
- 28 in. (0.71 m)
- Dry Weight
- 4370 lb. (1982 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 16 persons; 2440 lb. (1107 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 53 gal. (200 L)